|January 26, 2024
This article was developed to provide you with the steps in setting up your dashboard within the Forth CRM. This article includes the following topics:
- Setting My Start Page
- Favorites Overview
- Making a page a favorite
- Going to a favorites page
- Deleting a favorites page
Setting My Start Page
One of the first things a User in the CRM will want to do is set up their My Start Page. This is equivalent to setting your homepage in a web browser. Each time you log in, the system will default to this page first.
To set your "My Start Page", simply navigate to the page of the CRM that you would like to set as your My Start Page, then check the "My Start Page" box at the top right of your CRM.
To change your "My Start Page", navigate to the new page, then click to un-check the "My Start Page" box.
If you already have a designated start page, selecting the My Start Page on a different page replaces the existing one.
Favorites are a collection of your most used pages in the CRM. The Favorites menu is located in the upper right-hand corner on every page and can be added to the Favorites menu for easy access and removed if no longer needed.
Making a page a favorite
- Go to the page you want to add to the Favorites menu > click the Add This Page to Favorites icon . The page is now an option in the Favorites menu.
Going to a favorites page
- Select the page from the Favorites menu and click the white checkmark on a green background icon.
Deleting a favorites page
- Select the page from the Favorites menu. When the page loads, click the Delete Selected Page From Favorites icon .
Article Version History:
|Added header and version control footer; refreshed screenshots due to domain change to Forth.
|Minor Grammatical Updates - no subject matter changes.
|Integrated the "My Start Page" content into this article; simplified title.