|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Setting Up Your Dashboard||November 09, 2023||0.2|
This article was developed to provide you with the steps in setting up your dashboard within the Forth CRM. This article includes the following topics:
- Setting My Start Page
- Favorites overview
- Making a page a favorite
- Going to a favorites page
- Deleting a favorites page
Setting My Start Page
One of the first things a User in the CRM will want to do is set up their My Start Page. Click here for instructions.
If you already have a designated start page, selecting the My Start Page on a different page replaces the existing one.
Favorites are a collection of your most used pages in the CRM. The Favorites menu is located in the upper right-hand corner on every page and can be added to the Favorites menu for easy access and removed if no longer needed.
Making a page a favorite
- Go to the page you want to add to the Favorites menu > click the Add This Page to Favorites icon . The page is now an option in the Favorites menu.
Going to a favorites page
- Select the page from the Favorites menu and click the white checkmark on a green background icon.
Deleting a favorites page
- Select the page from the Favorites menu. When the page loads, click the Delete Selected Page From Favorites icon .
Article Version History:
|0.1||01/18/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed screenshots due to domain change to Forth.|
|0.2||11/09/2023||Minor Grammatical Updates - no subject matter changes.|