|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Emails Nested Tab||January 24, 2023||0.1|
The Emails nested tab tracks all the emails sent and received within a particular contact. If you click on an email title, you can view the entire email body, including attachments. This feature also allows you to see if and when a client opened the email.
This article includes the following topics:
Sending an email
- Do one of the following:
- From the Client Dashboard, click the Emails tab; or
- From the Contacts tab, click the icon for the contact you want to email.
- Do either of the following:
- Click the Send Email link; or
- Click any of the icons.
- The Send An Email window opens.
- In the Attachments section, select the type of file you want to attach:
- Upload a File to locate a document on your hard drive > then click Choose Files > navigate to the desired file > click Open.
- Media Library to attach a file from the Files tab in the CRM.
- Generated Document will only pull PDF documents created in the CRM.
- Previously Updated Document shows already uploaded documents into the Client Dashboard.
- When finished, click Send Email.
Viewing a sent email
- From the Client Dashboard, click the Emails tab.
- Click the Subject hyperlink to see how to view a sent email.
- To view an attachment sent via email, click the paper clip image next to the title of the email (see sample preview below).
- If your email was opened by the recipient, a green envelope with the date and time will appear in the upper-right-hand corner of the email history.
Article Version History:
|0.1||01/24/2023||Added header and version control footer; Replaced company references with Forth for rebranding; Refreshed all screenshots as part of the rebranding.|