|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Client Dashboard||May 12, 2023||1.5|
This article describes different features and navigation points on the Client Dashboard of the Forth Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system. This article is divided into the following sections:
- Client Snapshot
- Additional Information
- Send External Form Request & Execute Webhook
- History Nested Tab
The Client Dashboard is where most of your work on the file will begin. Each contact record has its own Client Dashboard. It provides you with an "at a glance" summary of the contact’s current account information and quick access to detailed account information. Many other associated elements related to a client can be opened from the nested tabs on this page such as History, Calls, Email, Notes, etc.
- To access a contact's dashboard, click the Contacts tab.
- Locate the contact you want to view.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the name of the contact; or
- Click the green right-facing arrow icon to the far right of the contact's name.
- The Client Dashboard opens (see below).
The Client Snapshot is the gray section along the left. Here you will find some basic information about the contact including the name, contact information, address, and other information tied to the file type the contact is saved as (the example shown below is for a Student Loan contact).
1. Quick Message - This icon is throughout the system, clicking it will open the Quick Message window giving you access to sending an email.
2. File-Type - clicking here will allow you to update the contact file type. There are specific functions in the system tied to the File-Type along with the workflow.
3. Workflow History - Clicking here will open a layover displaying the workflow history of the contact.
4. Update Status - Click here will open the layover window to update the workflow status of the contact. Workflow status is used to track the progress of a particular contact through your processes.
5. Customer ID - This is the unique system identifier, each contact is created with its own individual ID number. This should be used when contact support references a contact.
6. Company Assignment - The company the contact is assigned to. Click here to see details about the company (to update the information go to the Admin Tab > Companies)
7. Change Secondary Assignment - Clicking here will allow you to assign a Company or User by their role (if you have the correct role permission).
8. Email - Displays the contact's email address and when clicked will open the Quick Message layover.
9. Phone Numbers - Displays the contact's phone numbers (Home, Work, Cell Phone). If you click on the number, you will be able to add a call log. Also, you will notice to the right there is a small blue square icon with a phone inside, this is the click-to-call feature. Clicking here will initiate a phone call with an integrated phone system.
Click Here for information regarding our integrated phone systems
10. Income / Expenses (for Student Loans only) - Displays information regarding the client's Budget Analysis. You can also click the "View Budget Analysis" hyperlink to access the budget analysis in detail and make updates.
Below the client snapshot is an Additional Information section. Here you will find any data saved to Custom Fields. They will be listed in alphabetical order. See the example below.
Send External Form Request & Execute Webhook
In between the Client Snapshot and the Additional Information you will find two (2) buttons (if activated).
Send External Form Request opens a layover to select an external form you wish to send the contact to be filled out. The information collected on the form is then saved to the contact. You may use this to collect data from a contact if you are unable to speak to them on the telephone.
Execute Webhook provides the option to choose a webhook you wish to run. A webhook (HTTP POST) can be used to transfer information out of the CRM into another system.
History Nested Tab
To the right of the Client Snapshot, you will find a series of nested tabs (may vary depending on the contact's File Type) starting with the History tab. This displays a record of activity focused on the contact. See a sample of the History nested tab below.
Article Version History:
|1.0||10/06/2022||Updated all screenshots to reflect current UI features|
|1.1||01/12/2023||Updated to Forth rebranding; Added header and version control footer|
|1.2||01/23/2023||Refreshed several screenshots for legibility.|
|1.3||02/24/2023||Refreshed additional screenshots to reflect the current user interface.|
|1.4||03/08/2023||Refreshed the final screenshot to represent more recent transactions as an example.|
|1.5||05/12/2023||Refreshed two more screenshots to improve legibility; updated name of last article section; updated title.|