Effective Date: 7/27/2022
This article was developed to explain how you may edit a transaction within the CRM. Click Here to Download a PDF Copy.
This article is divided into the following sections:
- Navigating to the Enrollment Details Page
- Editing an Individual Transaction
- Editing Multiple Transactions
Once a contact has been enrolled you will have access to the enrollment details page where the contact's payment schedule will be displayed. Depending on your User permissions, you will have the ability to edit transactions if necessary.
Navigating to the Enrollment Details Page
There are two ways to navigate to the Enrollment Details page:
1. Click the green arrow at the end of the contact's row under the Enrolled section of the Enrollments tab.
2. Click Enrollment from the Client Dashboard.
Editing an Individual Transaction
Location: Enrollments tab > Enrollment Details page
1. Click the Notebook and Pencil Icon at the end of the row for the transaction you would like to edit.
2. Now that you have opened the Add / Edit Payment layover window, you can make changes to the transaction.
Once you have made your changes to the transaction, select Save Changes from the Action menu, then click Save.
It is also possible to utilize the Action menu to update the Transaction Status to Cancelled, Pending, Cleared, Returned, Syndicate Split, or Delete the transaction.
If your CRM does not have the Action menu options displayed above, please contact Support@setforth.com.
Editing Multiple Transactions
1. Go to the Enrollments tab, Click the green arrow at the end of the contact's row under the Enrolled section of the Enrollments tab, and then Click Adjust Payments. in the Navigation Bar at the top of the page.
2. From the Adjust Payments page you can edit multiple transactions at once by selecting each transaction that you wish to make changes to.
Note: When editing the Process Date with multiple transactions selected, the system will update all selected transactions to the selected day of the month, with the first transaction beginning on the month selected.
Why didn't this transaction process?
- If you find a scheduled payment has not been processed (stuck in Open status), the first thing to verify is the payment info. Make sure all Credit Card or Banking information is valid and complete.
I rescheduled a transaction for today (or enrolled a client today, with a payment scheduled for today), will the payment process?
- Yes, as long as you have scheduled the transaction (or enrolled the client) before the batch time of your Payment Gateway.
Why can't I process a Credit Card transaction using the Process Now function?
- If the Process Now option is missing from the action menu, verify that the transaction you are editing is set up as Credit Card Type and is scheduled for today (the day you are trying to process the transaction). If the Process Now option is still missing, contact Support@setforth.com.
Why are there duplicate transactions listed on the Enrollment Details page after enrolling a client?
- This means that the client was enrolled without a Compensation Template. To correct this, click Edit Enrollment Plan from the Enrollment Details page and select a Comp Template, then save the enrollment plan.
- If you are unsure of what a compensation template does, do not wish to disburse ACH Credit / Fee transactions to Payees, or your selected Payment Gateway doesn't support ACH Credit / Fee transactions, make sure you select the Blank template.