|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Editing Transactions||June 02, 2023||0.3|
This article was developed to explain how you may edit a transaction within the CRM. Click Here to Download a PDF Copy.
This article is divided into the following sections:
- Navigating to the Enrollment Details Page
- Editing an Individual Transaction
- Editing Multiple Transactions
Once a contact has been enrolled you will have access to the enrollment details page where the contact's payment schedule will be displayed. Depending on your User permissions, you will have the ability to edit transactions if necessary.
Navigating to the Enrollment Details Page
There are two ways to navigate to the Enrollment Details page:
1. From the Enrollments tab, click the green arrow at the end of the contact's row.
2. Click Enrollment from the Client Dashboard (found by clicking the Contacts tab).
Editing an Individual Transaction
1. From the "Enrollment Details" page (shown by clicking on the Enrollments tab), click the Notebook and Pencil Icon at the end of the row for the transaction you would like to edit.
IMPORTANT: Users can only edit transactions if they have a status of "Open" (see the example below). The ONLY exception is if a particular transaction with the status of "Mark as Pending" manually changes that status to "Mark as Cleared". If changing to "Mark as Cleared", be sure to add a "Cleared Date" or else it will permanently default to December 31, 1969.
2. Now that you have opened the Add / Edit Payment layover window, you can make changes to the transaction.
Once you have made your changes to the transaction, select Save Changes from the Action menu, then click Save.
It is also possible to utilize the Action menu to update the Transaction Status to Cancelled, Pending, Cleared, Returned, Syndicate Split, or Delete the transaction.
If your CRM does not have the Action menu options displayed above, please contact Support@setforth.com.
Editing Multiple Transactions
1. Go to the Enrollments tab, Click the green arrow at the end of the contact's row under the Enrolled section of the Enrollments tab, and then Click Adjust Payments. in the Navigation Bar at the top of the page.
2. From the Adjust Payments page you can edit multiple transactions at once by selecting each transaction that you wish to make changes to.
Note: When editing the Process Date with multiple transactions selected, the system will update all selected transactions to the selected day of the month, with the first transaction beginning on the month selected.
- Why didn't this transaction process?
- If you find a scheduled payment has not been processed (stuck in Open status), the first thing to verify is the payment info. Make sure all Credit Card or Banking information is valid and complete.
- I rescheduled a transaction for today (or enrolled a client today, with a payment scheduled for today), will the payment process?
- Yes, as long as you have scheduled the transaction (or enrolled the client) before the batch time of your Payment Gateway.
- Why can't I process a Credit Card transaction using the Process Now function?
- If the Process Now option is missing from the action menu, verify that the transaction you are editing is set up as Credit Card Type and is scheduled for today (the day you are trying to process the transaction). If the Process Now option is still missing, contact Support@setforth.com.
- Why are there duplicate transactions listed on the Enrollment Details page after enrolling a client?
- This means that the client was enrolled without a Compensation Template. To correct this, click Edit Enrollment Plan from the Enrollment Details page and select a Comp Template, then save the enrollment plan.
- If you are unsure of what a compensation template does, do not wish to disburse ACH Credit / Fee transactions to Payees, or your selected Payment Gateway doesn't support ACH Credit / Fee transactions, make sure you select the Blank template.
Article Version History:
|Minor Updates, updated introduction of the article.|
|0.2||04/27/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed all screenshots.|
|0.3||06/02/2023||Added "Important" notice about how a transaction must have the "Open" status to be edited.|