|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Reset Client||March 02, 2023||1.0|
This article was developed to describe the steps involved in resetting a client within the Forth CRM. The "Reset Client" tool provides system users with the ability to de-enroll client files as well as delete or clear transactions listed in the enrollment plan.
To access this tool, log in to the CRM and click the Enrollments tab. Select the enrolled customer from the "Enrolled Customer" table by clicking the small green arrow to the far right of the row. Now, select "Reset Client" from the Navigation Bar (see the image below).
A dialog box then opens, providing you with specific options to perform. The options are described in detail after the image shown below.
- De-Enroll: (Not available for Debt Settlement File Type) This will revert the contact file back to pre-enrollment. This function should generally only be used if a mistake is made on a contact file during enrollment, and you need to start over. In the event that a contact would like to discontinue their enrollment in your program, please use the 'Cancel Program' function.
- All Cancelled Transactions: Removes all Cancelled transactions from the contact's enrollment schedule.
- Custom Schedule: Removes all custom-added transactions from the contact's enrollment schedule.
- Delete Inactive Transactions: Removes all inactive transactions from the contact's enrollment schedule.
- Delete Past Open Transactions: Removes any "Open" transactions that are past their process date from the contact's enrollment schedule.
Article Version History:
|1.0||03/02/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed the first screenshot to reflect current user interface; added new introductory section.|