|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Skipping Payments||December 19, 2022||0.2|
This article was developed to describe the steps involved to skip (and not delete) a payment. This article includes the following topics:
The proper way to skip a payment is to adjust your payment schedule, not delete the next payment.
Deleting a payment would cut the payment schedule short and cause you to not collect fully on on fees, savings (if applicable) or both.
- From the Enrollment Details page of the contact you are editing, click Adjust Payments.
The Adjust Payments page opens and the first tab should be open.
- In the top section, select the Process Date checkbox and select the new date you want to begin having the payments processed on.
If you are processing using DebtPayGateway, select the Adjust Credit Dates as Well checkbox to ensure the corresponding ACH Credit / Fee transactions are adjusted along with the debit transactions.
- Scroll down to the lower part of the page. Since we are pushing the entire payment schedule forward, click Select All.
This adjusts the payment date based on the date you've chosen for every future scheduled payment ahead.
- Click Save Changes on the navigation bar and return to the enrollment details screen.
Reviewing the adjusted schedule
- Click Transactions from the Enrollment Details page of the contact you are editing. Information like that shown below should then appear.
Article Version History:
|0.1||12/19/2022||Added Version Control Header and Footer; Formatting tweaks to all screenshots for improved readability.|
|0.2||01/03/2023||Subject Matter Review completed - no changed needed.|