|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||FAQ - Software Basics||February 20, 2023||0.1|
- What can I do if the Forth CRM is slower than normal?
- The first thing you can do is clear your browser cache. After this, clear your browser history.
- If this does not solve the problem, contact the Forth Support Team, and provide as much detail as possible, including the following:
- What specific areas, functions, or features are slow?
- What actions are you performing when you experience slowness?
- Does this occur when using certain integrations?
- By answering the three questions above, you will be helping us determine the cause of the slowdown, and get you back to work faster.
- When I try to enroll a contact, why does the "Choose Base Plan" menu have no options to select from?
- This most likely indicates that the contact does not meet the criteria for any of your enrollment plans. The most common "qualifiers" for enrollment are Debt Amount, Debt to Income Ratio, and State (client location).
Article Version History:
|0.1||02/20/2023||Added header and version control footer;|