|November 17, 2023
This article covers how to create and save custom Transaction Memos. See the steps listed below:
1. Log in to the CRM. Navigate to the Enrollments tab and click Transaction Memos located on the Navigation Bar (see the highlighted image below).
2. To add a new Custom Transaction Memo, type the name of the memo in the "Add Memos" input box, then click Save.
- Default Draft Memo: Select a default memo to be applied to all ACH Client Debit transactions.
- Default Credit Memo: Select a default memo to be applied to all Credit Card transactions.
4. When adding or editing a payment, you can select from your Custom Transaction Memos by clicking Memo.
Article Version History:
|Updated screenshots and language for legibility
|Added header and Version Control footer
|Refreshed every screenshot to reflect the current user interface and to improve legibility.