|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Migrating the New Triggers System||May 08, 2023||0.3|
This article was developed to describe the steps involved in migrating to the new Triggers system within the CRM. This article includes the following topics:
Activating the trigger system
- Click the Admin tab and then click on Settings on the Navigation Bar.
- Click Triggers, and the Migrate Triggers page opens.
- Click Migrate Triggers.
- After the migration is complete, the System Setting page loads (see sample page below).
Disregard this page.
- Go back to "Settings" from the Admin tab and click "Triggers" from the Navigation Bar. The New Triggers page will now be displayed.
Fixing a faulty trigger
When a trigger isn't working, we recommend that you inactivate it and recreate it.
- Locate the trigger that isn't working and then change the toggle to inactive.
- Recreate the trigger. Click here for directions.
Article Version History:
|0.1||12/29/2022||Added header and version control footer; Updated screenshots for legibility; no subject matter updates|
|0.2||01/16/2023||Relinked screenshots for Forth Rebranding.|
|0.3||05/08/2023||Refreshed all screenshots for improved legibility.|