|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||General Settings||April 11, 2023||0.2|
This article was developed to describe the settings available to the client from within the Admin Tab.
- From the Admin tab, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to the section at the top of the page entitled, "General".
- Update the following fields, as needed:
- Company Name: Input the name of your Company. If your account has multiple companies, this should be your Parent Company.
- Company Logo URL: This specifies the URL for the company logo displayed when logged into the CRM.
- Admin Email: This is the email used when setting up email triggers to go to Admin.
- No-Reply Email: This is the email used when a message is sent from No-Reply. These can be applied to email triggers.
- Default Theme: This field allows you to select the color theme used in the CRM.
- Announcement: Any text input into this field will display as an announcement on the Dashboard tab.
- Co-Applicant Field: This field specifies the custom field that is used to link a co-applicant to a contact in the intake form. In most cases, the correct field should already be selected for you.
- Use System Creditors: Enabling this option will allow the use of System Creditors in the Creditors tab.
- Send Assignment Emails: If enabled, email notifications will be sent to Users upon being primarily assigned to a contact file. To enable email notifications on secondary assignments, use the Client Assigned Email Trigger.
- Use QQuote Client: Enabling this option will allow the use of the Quick Quote (QQuote) feature in the Contacts tab. The Quick Quote tool provides a quick program estimate for prospective clients. Click here for more information on this feature.
- Auto Assign Contacts: Enabling this option will allow contacts to be automatically assigned.
- EPF Fee Control: If enabled, the new Earned Performance Fee (EPF) Control feature becomes available. The Earned Performance Fee Control feature calculates the total earn performance fees collected for an individual debt, even if those fees were collected on a settlement that is now voided. Click here for more information.
- Click Save Settings when finished.
Article Version History:
|0.2||04/11/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed both screenshots to better reflect the current user interface.|