|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Changing Settings for New Settlement Interface||February 16, 2023||1.0|
This article describes how to change settings to utilize the New Settlement Interface. It is divided into the following sections:
The Interface default is Old / Legacy. After you have created your offer statuses, workflows, performance
fees and layout, you are ready to apply the new interface.
Changing the Interface
1. Once logged in to the CRM, go to the Settlements Tab, and click on Settings.
2. From the left panel, select General Settings.
3. Choose New to change the Settlement Interface Version setting.
4. Using the radio buttons found under "Show Balance Forecast Chart", you can determine whether or not the "Balance Forecast Chart" will be visible or not by default.
5. Click the Save Settings button found at the top right portion of the page.
Article Version History:
|0.1||12/28/2022||Added Header and Version Control Footers|
|1.0||02/16/2023||Added new step 4 to describe the use of the "Show Balance Forecast Chart" radio buttons; refreshed screenshots to reflect the current Forth user interface.|