|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Password Requirements||March 06, 2023||Basic|
When creating a new password, use the following standards:
- Passwords should be no less than 8 and no more than 20 characters long
- Include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter
- Contain 1 number and 1 special character, example *&!
- Do not use email addresses or known domain names (.com,.net, forthpay)
- Do not use your username
- Do not include sequential passwords (aaaa, 1111, 1234, abcd)
Article Version History:
Version Effective Date Description Basic 01/29/2021 Initial Release 0.1 02/10/2021 Minor Updates 0.2 03/06/2023 Added header and version control footer; changed minimum number of required characters from 4 to 8.