|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Payment Automation Network, Inc.||February 16, 2023||Basic|
Payment Automation Network (PAN) is a payment gateway that links Forth to merchant processors.
- Accepts only ACH Debit transaction type.
- Forth CRM accounts with the Multi-Company/Affiliate Enhancement can integrate a unique PAN gateway with each individual company.
PAN captures payments in daily batches, the day before they are scheduled. Transactions in Forth are automatically moved to Cleared status after 5 business days, unless PAN notifies us of a Return.
Batch Time (CST):
Integrating PAN with Forth
1. To integrate your PAN gateway account with Forth, you'll first be required to pass PAN underwriting.
2. The next step is to send an email request to Support@setforth.com.
Your email request must contain the following details:
PAN fee amount (default is $6.75)
Will you be using escrow?
3. The final step is to provide PAN with your Forth Company ID. This can be located by navigating to the Admin tab > Companies page, and provide the number listed in the "ID" column.
Don't have a PAN gateway account?
Sign Up Now
Article Version History:
|1.0||02/16/2023||Added header and version control footer; Refreshed screenshots to reflect Forth User Interface.|