DebtPaypro’s SMS enhancement includes some amazing capabilities that allow you to create, track, and analyze SMS usage by contact, system user, and campaigns. You are also able to view message response times, open rates, and message history for each contact, but that’s just the beginning.
Below are detailed descriptions of some of the mostly used SMS functions available in the CRM.
Users can have full SMS conversations with contacts from their Client Dashboard. The system:
- Keeps a record of all the SMS exchanges with sent and received date and time stamps
- A preview of previous message history
- The phone number used to make the call
- The user who was messaging
Messaging / E-Sign Requests
When messaging a contact, you’ll have the option to create a custom message or use a previously created template, which can also be tailored as needed. You can then view whether or not the contact opened the message and when. In fact, a great perk to using SMS in the CRM is that you can send requests for e-sign documents that can be sent manually or when activated by a workflow trigger.
Once the SMS enhancement is active in your system, the SMS report option appears in the Reports tab. This is great for analyzing and filtering data by:
- Incoming and outgoing messages
- Sent by
- Date ranges
- Gathering information by campaign
What better way to see which campaigns are returning the best results, reaching their target market, and meeting your goals without overwhelming clients with messages they won’t read.
Campaigns / Payment Reminders and more
When creating an SMS campaign you are able to:
- Select specific contacts lists based on your target criteria (late payments, new leads, reminders, etc.)
- The option to use a template or create your own custom message
- The ability to include tags so each message is personalized for the recipient
- Sending a campaign immediately or schedule one for a specific day and time
- The choice of sending a campaign once or setting up a recurring schedule
Triggers / Milestone Notifications
SMS triggers send SMS messages based on a system event, workflow status updates, payment status changes, etc. This includes any process you’ve set up in your system (enrollment process, payment statuses, etc.).
Here’s an example: A client's payment status is identified as NSFs. You’ve set up a trigger in the system to send any contacts with that status an SMS about the payment issue with whatever details you want included. When the system recognizes that status, the message is automatically sent.
For more information on the SMS enhancement, contact email@example.com.