Explanations On Advance Start Up Page
- New Advance: Start by clicking New Advance from the Client Dashboard.
- Sales: Select the Sales User that is assigned to this advance.
Funder: Select the associated Funder assigned to the advance.
Keep in mind that Funder or "lender" names will not show in this drop down box unless the active check box is selected on that particular Lender from the Lenders tab.
- Underwriter: Assign an Underwriter to the advance.
- Closer: Assign a Closer to the advance.
- Advance Types: Add on, New or Renewal
- Repayment Method: ACH or CC
- Advance Amount
- Repayment Period: Days, Weeks or Months
- Remit: (used for CC transactions)
- Factor Rate
- Payback Amount: (populated automatically based on the Advance Amount and Factor Rate)
- Payment: (populated automatically based on the Payback amount and Repayment Period)
- The Advance Application is setup in the Form Builder and selected from the Advance Settings.
- Bank Statements: You can input Bank Statement financials and Credit Card processing statement financials.
- Generate PDF: Generate a PDF for the client to ClixSign.
- Zip Documents: Zip Documents to send.
- Upload Files: Upload files, (contracts, agreements, credit report statements, etc..)
- Add Conditions: Conditions are requirements that need to be met in order for the Advance process to move forward.
- Document Conditions: Requires the specified document to be uploaded.
- Task Conditions: Require the specified task to be completed.
- Pull Credit: If your CRM is integrated with a Credit / Finance platform, you can pull the owner's credit. If integrated with Decision Logic, you'll gain access to the Decision Logic tab.
- From here you have the ability to submit to multiple lending institutions.
- Click on new submission and you can package up all of the documents you want to send.
- You can select the specific lending institutions you want to send the documents to and it should pre-populate their contact's email addresses.
- You also have the ability to write a message to these lenders.
- Here you have the ability to take notes on specific sections.
- Syndicate Partners: Here you can select the syndication partners that are participating in this deal, and allocate their participation amount.
- Fee %: You can also apply a servicing fee. After entering a percentage, choose whether the fee will be based on the advance amount, the payback amount or per advance payment.
After an advance is assigned, you can then track commissions.
- Upfront %: An upfront percentage
- Upfront $: An upfront dollar amount
- Recurring %: A recurring percentage
- Recurring $: A recurring dollar amount
- This is all based on the Advance amount, Payback amount or the profit for that particular advance.
All of the funding information needs to be entered before setting the advance status into In-Repayment (Funded / Completed status from within Advance Settings).
Merchant Bank Account
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Account Type
- Name On Account
- ACH Gateway
- Origination Fee
- Program Fee
- Wire Fee
- Other Fee
- Contract Date
- Contract #
- Funding Date
- Wire/Conf Number
- Payments Tab: This tab will appear once all of the pricing and funding info has been filled out and the advance gets put into the 'In-Repayment' status.
- ACH Auto Drafting: Enable 'ACH-Auto Drafting' for this advance and click 'Save File' in order for payments auto draft depending on if this advances repayment period is set to daily, weekly or monthly.
- Override Payment Option: You have the ability to override the payment amount for an advance for a specified amount and time. After the override completed date has passed, the payment amount on the advance will go back to what is saved in the advances pricing section.