Location: Advances tab > Advance Settings
Statuses and Status Changes
- See Article: Advance Statuses
- See Article: Pipelines
Role / User Access
- See Article: Pipelines
Start by associating User Roles to each Assignment Type (Sales, Funder, Underwriter, Closer).
- Round Robin: Checking the ROUND ROBIN checkbox selects a User at random from the Role associated with that Assignment Type. Leaving this box unchecked selects the User assigned to the contact as that Role.
- Only When Deal Status Changes to: Selecting an Advance Status from this box will delay the advance assignments until the Advance reaches the designated Status.
- See Article: Workflow
- Lock Pricing: Select an Advance Status. Once an advance moves into the chosen Status, the pricing module will become locked.
- Funded / Complete Status: Select an Advance Status. Once an advance moves into the chosen Status, it can be located on the Enrollments Tab as you have now enrolled that client into a new lending program. In most cases, you will choose the Status "In-Repayment" for this setting.
- Use Contact Permissions: Select Yes or No. This will determine if the ability to view an Advance is tied to the ability to view the Contact file.
- Submit From Email: Input a custom email address. If an email address is input, ALL advance submissions will come from this address. If left blank, submissions will automatically be sent from the submitting User's email address.
- Choose SMTP Settings: Select an email Sender from your listed Senders located in the E-marketing tab. This will force advance submissions to utilize SMTP settings of the selected Sender. Using SMTP settings for advance submissions may increase email delivery rates, but in most cases isn't needed.
- Include Pending Transactions In Balance: By default, only Cleared transactions will contribute to the Advance's Balance. Enable this setting to include Pending Transactions in the Balance as well.
Auto Draft NSF Fee: Enabling this option will allow the system to automatically insert a penalty "NSF Fee" into the client's draft schedule after a Returned payment.
- NSF Fee Amount: $35 is the standard NSF Fee amount, but you can specify a different amount if desired.
- Days After Payment: Specify how many days after the Returned payment should the system draft the NSF Fee.
- Sub Type: Designate a Sub Type for the NSF Fee.
Transactions with a Sub Type will not contribute towards the advance's Balance. You want to leave any transaction contributing towards the balance of the advance without a Sub Type for this reason.
- Syndicate Payments: If this option is enabled, the system will create ACH Credit/Fee transactions in order to disburse funds to your Syndicate Partners configured on the Participation tab of the advance.
- Sub Type: Designate a Sub Type for the Syndicate ACH Credit/Fee transactions.
- Auto-Clear: Setting this to YES will automatically clear the Syndicate ACH Credit/Fee transactions without processing them. If your gateway is capable of processing ACH Credit/Fees, you may set this to NO.
- Gateway: Select the gateway that will process the Syndicate ACH Credit/Fees.
- Applications: Select from the list of your documents to designate them as applications.
- Agreements: Select from the list of your documents to designate them as agreements.
- Application Form: Choose which Intake Form to designate as the advance Application Form.
- Credit Score Field: Choose one of your Fields to designate as the Credit Score Field.
- Documents: Select from the list of your documents to add them as required conditions.
- Tasks: Select from the list of your Tasks to add them as required conditions.