|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Enrollment Settings||June 02, 2023||0.3|
This article was developed to describe all of the sections located on the Enrollment Settings page, found by clicking on the Enrollments tab, and then clicking on Settings in the Navigation Bar (see the image shown below). The enrollment settings are used to set up automatic status changes based on the enrollment process, set requirements for enrollment, and also some automation based on payment processing. The steps required to complete the Enrollment Settings page are listed below.
1. Set File Type - after clicking on the Enrollments tab and clicking Settings on the navigation bar, select from the dropdown menu shown below the file type whose enrollment setting you wish to adjust. You may set up different enrollment settings for each file type you manage. Our example is the Student Loan File Type.
2. Status Change - Here you can set automatic workflow status changes, triggered by steps of the enrollment process. You will want to consider these options when creating a custom workflow. These settings are based on the current Stages/Status in the Workflow for the File Type in your CRM.
3. Workflow Settings - Defines requirements for submitting a contact for enrollment. Depending on your process and service, you will want to adjust these settings accordingly.
Example: If you are doing standard enrollments with payment processing, ensure that "Require Plan" and Require Comp Template" are checked.
4. Company Assignment Setting - Requires companies to be assigned based on type before the assigned step in the enrollment process. These items are dependent on existing company types within your CRM.
5. Role Assignment Settings - Requires the user to be assigned to a contact based on the user's role before the assigned step in the enrollment process. These items are dependent on existing roles in your CRM.
6. Payment Settings - Sets automated actions based on the result of a transaction.
Pause On NSF - Automatically Pauses client in the case a transaction is returned.
On Pause - Sets automatic status change based on a contact being 'Paused'
On Resume - Sets automatic status change based on a contact being 'Resumed'
On Returned Payment - Sets automatic status change when the transaction is Returned.
On Error Processing - Sets automatic status change based on when an error is processed.
Auto-Assign Debit Subtype - Automatically assigns Subtype to Debit Transactions.
7. Inter-Account Sharing - NOTE: This setting is NOT enabled by default for account users. If this feature is required, please contact your account manager for more information.
The inter-account sharing feature adds a dropdown for dynamically selecting which account the enrollment plan should load from. It includes a checkbox to enable inter-account plan sharing and an input box where account identification numbers can be entered.
Article Version History:
|0.1||08/01/2022||Formatting Tweaks and screenshot refresh|
|0.2||05/31/2023||Added header and version control footer; Replaced company references with Forth for rebranding.|
|0.3||06/02/2023||Added an extra sentence at the end of Items 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7.|