|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Clixsign Settings||January 25, 2023||Basic|
Effective Date: 4/5/2022;
Clixsign is Forth's proprietary electronic document signing platform. To enable this platform, and gain access to the Clixsign settings page, please contact Support@setforth.com.
- From the Admin tab, click Settings.
- Click ClixSign.
- In the General Settings section, do the following:
- To enable ClixSign, select the Service Enabled checkbox.
- To display your company logo, select the Display Company Logo checkbox.
- Choose one of the following for the Signature Type:
- Draw & Type: This gives the signer the ability to use their mouse or smart pen to draw a signature or type their name and allow the system to generate a signature.
- Draw Only: This forces the signer to draw their signature using their mouse or smart pen.
- Type Only: This forces the signer to sign using the system-generated signature.
Updates to ClixSign Settings will NOT retroactively apply to ClixSign documents that have already been sent.
- In the New Signature Request section in the Email Messages section (accessible via dropdown), make any updates to the Subject Line and/or the Message field (see below):
- Subject: Input a default subject that will be sent with all ClixSign requests. (This can be edited during document generation).
- Message: Input a default message that will be sent with all ClixSign requests. (This can be edited during document generation).
- In the Document Signed section in the Email Messages section, do the following where indicated:
- Subject: Input a default subject that will be sent with all ClixSign requests that have completed the signing process.
- Message: Input a default message that will be sent with all ClixSign requests that have completed the signing process.
- In the Company Access section, each company in your CRM will be listed here. Do any of the following:
- Select the checkbox next to a particular company name to enable ClixSign for that company.
- Use the pencil icon on the far right of the company you wish to input or edit the From Address and/or the From Name fields.
- Input an email address into the From Name fields to make all ClixSign requests from this company appear to be sent from this name that has been inputted.
- When finished, click the Save Settings button.
Article Version History:
|0.1||04/05/2022||Formatting updates only - no subject matter updates.|
|0.2||01/25/2023||Added header and version control footer; Refreshed screenshots when needed to reflect current user interface.|