|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Adding, Editing, and Deleting a Contact||March 20, 2023||1.2|
This article was written to provide instructions on how to manage your contacts, specifically how to add, edit and delete contacts within the CRM. This article is broken down into the following topics:
Adding a contact
Depending on your permissions, some options may not be available.
- From the Contacts tab, click Add a Contact.
The Add Contact page displays (see below).
- You will then be taken to a blank intake form.
- First, take notice of the Public checkbox, then the Company and Assigned To options above the form table at the top right of the page.
- Public - marking the contact as "Public" gives access to everyone regardless of their user role permission or other limitations on viewing data.
- Company - The company assignment designates what company the contact will be assigned to. If left as "--Select--" the system will automatically assign the contact to the same company the user creating the contact is assigned to.
- Assigned To - User the contact is assigned to, if left alone the system will automatically assign the contact to the user creating it.
- Fill in the fields listed on the page. If there is a co-applicant, a duplicate set of fields will appear to be filled out for the co-applicant.
Note: If you see **, that designates a field that is required to save. The user will need to make sure to fill that information in before they can save the contact.
- Along the left-hand side of the page, you will find the different form groups, click any of the listed form groups (such as Address Information, Employer Information, Additional Information, Reference 1, Reference 2, and Servicing Info) to access more sections of the form.
- Once you've completed entering information, do one of the following: you can click Save and Exit to create the contact and go to the client dashboard. Otherwise, at any point, you can click Save to create the contact but continue editing.
- If you have multiple form groups to fill out, click Save after you complete the current form > then click on the next form group; or
- If you only have one form to complete, click Save and Exit.
Editing a contact
Deleting a contact
You can only delete a contact if they have not been enrolled.
- From the Client Dashboard, click Delete Contact.
- Click OK to confirm this action.
We do not recommend deleting contacts. We suggest you edit the contact and unassign it.
Article Version History:
|1.0||01/08/2023||Combined with former "Adding a Contact" standalone article; added version control footer|
|1.1||02/09/2023||Refreshed several screenshots for improved legibility and to reflect updated user interfaces.|
|1.2||03/20/2023||Refreshed two corrupted screenshots, no other changes made.|