|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Campaigns Report||March 27, 2023||1.0|
This article was developed to define and describe how to run a Campaigns Report within the CRM. It is divided into the following sections:
The Campaigns Report provides a cumulative view of all of your active campaigns as well as their conversion, cost per lead, and respective cancel rates. This report is accessible from the Reports tab and then clicking on Campaigns.
The Campaign Report page will look similar to the page shown below.
Report Table Filtering
The following filters are available:
- File Type: Show only contacts of a specific File Type (Debt Settlement, Student Debt, Debt Validation, etc.).
- Company: Show only contacts assigned to a specific Company.
- Created At Start/End Date: Filters the report by contact Creation Date.
- Media Type: Show only contacts of a specific Campaign Media Type.
- Source: Show only contacts of a specific Campaign Source.
- Status: Allows you to select whether a campaign to be reported on is active, deleted, or you may select "All".
Analyzing the Report
Each Campaign will be displayed in its own row, along with a running count of associated contacts in each Workflow Stage, and metrics to help you determine the performance of each of your Campaigns.
- Total: Total number of contacts associated with the campaign.
- CPL: Campaign cost in dollars divided by the total number of contacts associated with the campaign.
- CPA: Campaign cost in dollars divided by the total number of contacts associated with the campaign that became enrolled.
Article Version History:
|0.1||08/02/2022||Minor Grammatical Updates|
|1.0||03/27/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed screenshots and updated language to reflect current user interface.|