|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Docs Report||February 21, 2023||1.0|
The Docs Report allows management to track all Documents that were generated for contacts in the system.
To access this report, go to the Reports tab in the CRM and then select "Docs" as shown below.
Using the Docs Report
The report can be filtered by Company, Created By, Title and Created Date. After configuring the filters, click Filter button.
- Company: The company of the User that generated the document.
- Created By: The User that generated the document.
- Title: The title of the document.
- Created Date: The date that the document was generated.
- Contact Company: The company of the Contact associated with this report.
Once you have the data you are looking for, you can sort the report by clicking any of the column headers. Additionally, clicking "Export Current View" or "Export Full Report" will export the report and allow you to download it to a comma-delimited file (.csv).
Article Version History:
|0.1||12/20/2021||Minor formatting tweaks|
|1.0||02/21/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed both screenshots to reflect the current user interface.|