|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Adding a Creditor Portal User||October 20, 2023||0.3|
The purpose of this document is to illustrate the steps needed to add a user to access the creditor portal.
- Ensure the creditor exists on the Creditor account. Go to the Creditors Tab and enter a name in the Search field at the top left of the page (see the left side of the image below).
- If the particular creditor does not exist, click "Add Creditor" found in the Navigation Bar (see the middle of the image shown above).
- The Add Creditor page will now open (see the image below).
- Complete all the fields shown above, and then click "Save Creditor" found at the top left of the page. Creating a new Creditor Account creates a payee and account #.
- The next step is to set up the Payee. This is done by clicking the Admin Tab, and then clicking "Companies" from the Navigation Bar.
- If you found your company in the table, select that company by clicking the green arrow found to the right of the company's row (see the right side of the image below).
- From the "Companies" page, if you can not find your payee company, via the Search field at the top of this page, then click "Add Company" (as shown below at the top of the page).
- Complete the fields on the Add/Edit Company page, and then click "Save Company" found at the top left of the page.
- Now click on "Payees" found in the Navigation Bar and highlighted below in red.
- The following payee page will then appear.
- Select an existing payee from the "Existing Payees" table by click on the document icon located at the far right side of the page, next to the preferred payee (see image above).
- Fill out the banking information and then click the "Save" button.
- Navigate back to Creditor Tab - Check the Payee link and review the bank data. Activate the account by checking the box next to the payee.
- Create Company - Companies
- Add a company - Fill out Company Information - Company Type - Servicing Company, Parent Company - Creditors. Company Name - Save Company
- To set up the User - click "Add User" from the Navigation Bar. Provide the information requested and then click the "Save User" button.
- After clicking the "Save User" button, a new page automatically opens
- Assign User Role and enter other contact info and save User
- Navigate back to Creditors and Select User(s) - Add Creditor Portal Users
Article Version History
|0.2||04/11/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed several screenshots to better reflect the current user interface.|
|0.3||10/20/2023||Refreshed first two screenshots to improve legibility.|