|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||USAePay||November 06, 2023||0.2|
USAePay is a payment gateway that links Forth to merchant processors.
- Accepts both CC and ACH Debit transaction types.
- Forth CRM accounts with the Multi-Company/Affiliate Enhancement can integrate unique USAePay gateways to each individual company.
USAePay processes payments in batches, on the day that they are scheduled. ACH Debit transaction statuses are updated based on API reports from USAePay.
Batch Times (CST):
10:30AM, 1:30PM, 2:30PM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, 5:30PM, 6:30PM.
Integrating USAePay with Forth
1. Send an email to Support@setforth.com requesting to add the USAePay gateway to your CRM. Once our Support team has responded confirming that the USAePay gateway has been enabled for your CRM account, proceed to step 2.
2. From within the CRM, navigate to the Admin tab, select Companies from the Navigation Bar, and then select "Add Company". The page that opens will look like the image shown below.
3. At the bottom of this page, input your USAePay API credentials:
4. At the top of the page, click "Save Company".
Don't have a USAePay gateway account?
Sign Up Now
Article Version History:
|0.1||10/18/2018||Minor formatting updates|
|0.2||11/06/2023||Added header and version control footer; Confirmed removal of out-of-date company references and hyperlinks.|