|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Syndication Reports||April 11, 2023||0.2|
This article was developed to describe "Syndication Reports".
Syndication Reports are reports available to clients, and are available by clicking on the Advances Tab and then selecting "Syndicate Report".
After clicking on "Syndicate Report", a page similar to the one below appears.
At the top of the page, you will see several buttons with dollar amounts or percentages listed. These are broken down here:
- Total Participation: This will display the total amount of money each syndicator is participating in.
- Full RTR: This will display the total amount of money each syndicator is participating in.
- Max ROI $: This will display the total amount of the participating deals' Return On Investment amount.
- Average Factor: This will display the total average of all the deal's factor rates that the syndicator is participating in.
- Average Term: This will display the total average of how many months each deal is configured for.
- Annualized Factor: ???
Just under the row of buttons we just described are four fields that allow the user to filter their results. These four field options are listed below:
Syndicate: List all of the syndicators that are in the CRM.
Status: You can filter out by the Advance Status of the deal they are participating in.
Last Merchant Cleared Payment: You can filter out by the payment cleared start date and end date that the syndicators are participating on.
On the right side of the page, just above the results table (see the red highlighted area in the image above), there are three buttons present. These buttons have the following functions:
- Export Current View: Click here to download the data into a CSV spreadsheet.
Export Full Report: Click here to export the entire table. An email will then be automatically sent to the user which includes a link to the full report in the CRM.
- Additionally, the report can be found in the Reports tab, under My Exports. It will remain there for seven (7) days and then is automatically deleted from the system.
- Customize: Click here to add additional fields to display as column headers on this report.
Article Version History:
|0.2||04/30/2023||Added header and version control footer; Grammatical Review Only.|