|March 28, 2023
This article was developed to explain the functionality of the "Debts" Report, available via the Creditors Tab within the Forth CRM. This report pulls information from the debt records of creditors and provides information on all debts that a specific creditor has.
Once you click on Creditors Tab, click on the "Debts Report" found in the Navigation Bar as shown in the image below.
The "Debt Reports" page will then open.
Using the Debts Report
1. Select an existing report from the list shown on the left side of the page, or click "Create New Report" to create a new Debt report (see image above).
2. A "Customize Report" page then opens, providing fields at the top of the page for the title of this report, the date format you prefer (For example - Mar 22 2023, March 22, 2023, 03/22/2023, 3/2/23, or 20230322) as well as the number of listings you prefer per page of this report.
3. Configure the fields found at the right side of the page (under the "Fields to Show On Report" header) to add or eliminate fields that you wish to be shown on this report. Each field listed in this section may be dragged up or down to determine the order that they will appear in your report. In addition, only "checked" fields will appear on the report when it is run. These fields will determine what data is displayed.
4. Next is the Filters section (middle of the page), offering an extensive list of filters by which you can create the report that you wish. This extensive list of filters will determine how the data is displayed.
Filters (displayed on the center-left side of the edit page) set conditions for a transaction to appear on the report you are building. It is best practice to start with as few filters as possible and then add more as needed. This will prevent you from adding too many filters and causing the report to display a blank table. Suggested Report filters will be included below the explanation of the different filters.
File Type - File Type of contacts the transactions are from. It would not be necessary to use this if you operate using a single file type.
Account - Filter Account, may only see one option.
Created By - Transactions from contacts Created By the user selected.
Assigned To User - Transactions from contacts Assigned To the user selected.
Assigned To Users Of Team - Transactions from contacts Assigned To users on the Team selected.
Assigned Company - Transactions from Contacts assigned to the company selected.
Law Firm - Transactions from Contacts assigned to the Law Firm company selected.
Lead Vendor - Transactions from Contacts assigned to the Lead Vendor company selected.
Partner - Transactions from Contacts assigned to the Partner company selected.
Assigned Attorney - Transactions from Contacts assigned to the Attorney selected.
Paid To - The payee of the "ACH Credit / Fee" transactions are set to process to.
Active - Define if Active or Non-Active Transactions are included.
Process Date - Filters Transactions by the process date regardless of transaction status.
Return Date - Filters Transactions by Return Date, if a transaction has been Returned.
Cleared Date - Filters Transactions by Cleared Date, if a transaction has been Cleared.
Show - Allows you to filter by whether the transaction has been processed.
Type - Filters by Type of Transaction.
Sub Type - Filters by Transaction Sub-Type.
Status - Filters by Transaction Status.
Memo - Allows you to filter by predefined transaction memos. Find more about transaction memos here.
Program - Filters transactions of contacts by the used Enrollment Plan.
Data Source - Allows you to filter by a predetermined data source.
Campaigns - Allows you to filter by predetermined campaigns.
Comp Template - Allows you to filter by predefined compensation template(s).
Payment Num - Allows you to filter by the payment number or a number range. You can enter a single number to see all of a specific numbered transaction; "1" to see all of the first payments. Also, a range can be entered to see transactions within a payment number range; "1-3" to see payments 1 thru 3.
Exclude Paused Clients - Exclude Clients currently Paused from reports. You may choose this to exclude clients who are currently "Paused" since their payments will not be processed/collected until payments are resumed.
Exclude Cancelled Clients - Excludes Clients whose enrollment has been canceled. You may wish to exclude these clients from reports because you wish to only see Enrolled / Active clients' transactions.
Exclude Hold Clients - Excludes Clients currently on a gateway hold with ForthPay. You may not wish to include these clients as their payments will not process while on a processing hold.
Exclude Graduated Clients - Excludes Clients who have graduated from the program.
Was Enrolled - Allows you to filter by whether the client was enrolled in a program.
5. When you have completed your filtering, click the "Save Report" button found at the top left of the page.
6. Now, your new report will be available from the left side of the page as shown by the example of a "Settled Debts" report below.
You have the capability to export the report shown on the page above, either in the current view or with all possible fields available, by clicking on "Export Current View" or "Export Full Report", respectively. If you wish to email this report directly to another user within the CRM, click the "Email Report" option in the toolbar (see the red highlighted area in the image above). The following dialog box will then open for you to write and then send your email message with this report attached.
Article Version History: