|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||SMS Report||March 02, 2023||1.0|
This article was developed to describe the SMS Report provided by the Forth CRM. The Tasks Report allows you to keep track of outbound and inbound SMS messages.
To access this tool, log in to the CRM and click the Reports tab. Scroll down and select "SMS" (see the red highlighted area below).
Using the SMS Report
1. Start by refining the report. Use the User Company, Client Company, User Sent By, Sender, and Inbound/Outbound filters to narrow down the data you are looking to display.
- User Company: Displays SMS messages sent to and from contacts assigned to the specified user company(s).
- Client Company: Displays SMS messages sent to and from contacts assigned to the specified client company(s).
- Sent By: Displays SMS messages sent to and from the specified User(s).
- Sender: Displays SMS messages sent to and from the specified Phone Number.
- Inbound/Outbound: Toggle the report to display only Inbound SMS messages, only Outbound SMS messages, or leave the filter unselected to display both.
2. Now that you have the data you want, select the Date Range.
Additionally, you can click Download found at the top right of the page to download the graph as a PNG, JPEG, or PDF document (see image below).
3. Beneath the graph is where you'll find the full report of SMS messages. Clicking on a column header will sort the data by that column.
You can click the "Export Current View" button to export a report using your current filter settings or click "Export Full Report" to export a report without any filter settings, both into a comma-delimited file format (.csv).
Contact: This column displays the Contact Name. Clicking on a Contact Name will bring you to that contact's Client Dashboard page.
Origin: This column will display the name of the associated SMS Campaign or "Single Manual Entry" if not associated with an SMS Campaign.
Direction: This column displays whether the entry is an Inbound or an Outbound SMS message.
- The white downward arrow with a green background indicates an Inbound SMS message
- The white upwards arrow with a green background indicates an Outbound SMS message
Article Version History:
|1.0||03/02/2023||Added header and version control footer; Refreshed all screenshots and language (where needed) to reflect the current user interface; Added introductory section.|