|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Notes Report||December 30, 2022||1.0|
This article was developed to describe the "Notes Report" within the CRM. The Notes Report allows management to track notes that are being saved for each client within the system and by whom those notes are being generated by.
This report is accessible by logging into the CRM, clicking the Reports tab., and then selecting "Notes" from the options shown below to open the Notes Report feature.
Using the Notes Report
1. Select the "Count By" report type by selecting "Date" at the top of the page, and then selecting "Daily" as shown in the highlights within the image below. This will determine how the data is displayed.
2. Click on the "Today" dropdown menu shown at the upper right of the page and select the date range you are looking up (see the image below).
3. Next, configure the filters available on the left side of the page (see highlights in the image below), then click Apply Filter found at the bottom left of the page. This will determine what data is displayed.
4. At the bottom of the page is where a full exportable list of all notes resulting from your filter choices would appear (see middle of the image below). If you click the Export Current View button in the middle of the page on the right side to have a .CSV version of the list made available to you.
5. If you click the Customize Table button, the following dialog appears providing the option to make changes to the table headers shown.
6. Once you have made your updates to the Notes list structure/headers, click the "Save & Close" button found at the bottom right of the "Customize View" dialog box.
Article Version History:
|1.0||12/30/2022||Updated all screenshots; Added header and Version Control footer.|