|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Uploading Client Files||November 10, 2023||2.1|
This article was developed to describe the steps involved in uploading client files to the Forth CRM. Contacts can have a variety of files that are uploaded and attached specifically to a particular client.
- From the Client Dashboard, click on the Docs nested tab shown below (i.e., subtab).
- On the page that appears, either click the "Browse" option shown in the image below, or you may drag and drop the file you wish to upload.
- The Open File window opens. Navigate to the file you want to attach to this client > click Open.
Supported files types are: doc, pdf, wav, mp3, txt, xls, jpg, png, gif
- The following dialog box will appear. In the "Select" dropdown menu, choose the type of document you are uploading. **For documents that you would like Forth Customer Support to view, be sure to select the "ACH Authorization" Document Type (see the example below).
- In the "Description" field at the bottom of the dialog box, type in a description for the file you wish to upload. This will help you identify files later on.
- Click the "Upload" button to complete uploading the file. Depending on the file size and your upload speed, it may take a minute or two to complete the upload.
- The file you just selected can now be found on the Docs nested tab under the Uploaded Files subtab as pictured below.
The page may need reloading before the information is updated on your screen.
Article Version History:
|0.1||05/13/2021||Minor tweaks - no subject matter updates|
|1.0||02/03/2023||Added header and version control footer; Refreshed both screenshots and language to reflect the current user interface;|
|2.0||02/16/2023||Updated instructions to include references to Forth Pay-related documents in step 4.|
|2.1||11/10/2023||Refreshed all screenshots to improve legibility and reflect Clixsign Docs and not E-Signed Docs|