|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Debts Nested Tab||July 28, 2022||Basic|
This article describes the Debts tab, available via the Client Dashboard within the CRM. This article includes the following topics:
The Debts nested tab on the Client Dashboard displays all the debt information for that specific contact. It's broken up into sections that provide details on enrolled debts, settled debts, and debts that have not yet been enrolled.
NOTE: Requiring selection of either a bank account or credit card to be on file prior to client enrollment can be specified in Enrollment Settings. See more on this topic in our Enrollment Settings article.
Editing a debt
- Go to the Client Dashboard > click the Debts nested tab.
- The Debts tab opens with the debt information displayed in the left panel.
NOTE: Below is a detailed view of the headers shown under the Enrolled Debts portion of the page.
3. Do one of the following:
- Click the icon next to the debt you want to access; OR
- Click the Edit Debts button then click the edit icon next to the debt you want to edit.
- When finished, click Save which can be found at the bottom of the left panel of the page.
Pulling a credit report
The Pull Credit Report is an enhancement that pulls contact information from the credit provider company you've chosen to use. The information contained on the report varies by credit provider.
- Go to the Client Dashboard > click the Debts tab.
- Click Pull Credit Report. A warning dialog box appears that asks you to confirm that you wish to pull a credit report on this contact. Click OK to proceed or Cancel to stop this request.