|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Bank Account Nested Tab||September 29, 2023||0.2|
This article was developed to provide details regarding the Bank Account nested tab. The article covers the following topics:
- Creating a bank account
- Deleting a bank account (if permissions allow)
- Require Bank Account Settings
- Role Permissions
The Bank Account nested tab allows you to set up a bank account to draft the client's money or issue checks from.
Creating a bank account
- From the Client Dashboard, click the Bank Account nested tab.
- Select either the:
- Check Paying Client; or the
Debit Paying Client.
If you select Check Paying Client, the system will insert check payments instead of debits in the Enrollment Plan.
- Enter the banking information in the appropriate fields.
- When finished, click Save Bank.
Deleting a bank account (if permissions allow)
- From the Client Dashboard, click the Bank Account tab.
- Click Delete Bank, and then click Yes when the Confirm Deletion popup displays.
Require Bank Account Settings
Requiring selection of a bank account to be on file prior to client enrollment can be specified in Enrollment Settings. See more on this topic in our Enrollment Settings article (Opens in New Window)
The system offers tools to prevent users from interacting with or changing fields in the Bank Account nested tabs. See more on this topic in our Roles article. (Opens in New Window)
Article Version History:
|0.1||01/02/2023||Added header and Version Control footer; Edited screenshots to improve legibility.|
|0.2||09/29/2023||Fixed broken hyperlinks in content and updated table of contents.|