|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||How to Reschedule a Transaction||February 10, 2023||Basic|
This article was developed to describe how to reschedule a transaction within the Forth CRM.
1. To begin, locate the transaction.
2. Click the edit icon in the row of the transaction that you wish to reschedule, to open the "Add / Edit Payment" layover window.
3. On the "Add / Edit Payment" layover window you should see the return code with the reason displayed.
4. Select the new "Process Date". Please make note of processing times and cut-offs with your particular payment processor/gateway.
5. Next, select "Re-Schedule" from the actions dropdown menu at the bottom of the window, and then click the 'Save' button.
Rescheduling certain transactions will have different effects.
- Error Processing: Indicates that there was an error when Forth attempted to process the transaction. This means that the Gateway/Merchant Processor did not receive the transaction at all. When rescheduling this type of transaction, the system will simply update it back to Open status.
- Rejected: The transaction was completed but Rejected by your Gateway/Merchant Processor. Rescheduling a Rejected payment will keep the transaction as-is, and add an entirely new transaction in Open status. (displayed below)
- Return / NSF: The transaction was completed and processed successfully but the funds did not Clear. Rescheduling a Returned / NSF payment will keep the transaction as-is, and add an entirely new transaction in Open status. (displayed below)
Article Version History:
|0.2||02/10/2023||Added header and version control footer; refreshed screenshots to improve legibility|