|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Add a Payment||April 07, 2023||1.0|
This article was developed to address how to add a payment within the CRM.
1. Log in to the CRM and click on the Contacts tab. Navigate to the Enrollment Details page of the contact for which you want to add a payment. This page can be accessed by clicking on the "Enrollment" button within the Client Dashboard.
Alternatively, you can access the Enrollment Details page from within the Enrollments Tab, by locating the contact in the list and clicking the green arrow.
2. Now that you are on the Enrollment Details page, click "Add Payment"
3. In the Add / Edit Payment layover window you can input the details for the new payment you are adding. Start by selecting the Gateway (defaults to "Forth Custodial"), Type (and Sub Type if applicable), and Process Date, then input the Amount (and Memo if needed).
**When adding refund payments, select the Client Refund payment type.
4. When you are finished configuring the new payment, select "Schedule Transaction" from the Action dropdown menu, and click "Save" (see the example below).
5. After adding the payment, you will see it listed in the Transactions View on the Enrollment Details page (see the red highlighted area of the example below).
Article Version History:
|0.1||07/21/2022||Refreshed a few screenshots for improved legibility.|
|1.0||04/07/2023||Added header and version control footer; updated company references, language, and additional screenshots to reflect the current user interface.|